International Pillow Fight Paris 2015
Welcome to Pillow Fight 2015 in Paris which will be held in the Republic square (Place de la république) on Saturday April 4th, 2015
From 04/04/2015 to 04/04/2015
Fighters unleashed. The air resounds with cries of bitter opponents. A horde of photographers and cameramen to cover the event.
Welcome to Pillow Fight 2015 in Paris which will be held in the Republic square (Place de la république) on Saturday April 4th, 2015. Here's an international event that tours major cities in the world in the same day ( London, Honk Kong, New York, Barcelona, Kuala Lumpur...)
The international pillow fight day is meant for adults and kids and all people fancying a good dose of fun!
The Pillow Fight Rules:
1. Arrive at 3pm at Square Republic
2. Hide your pillow.
3. Do not weighted down your pillow.
4. Wait for the signal (whistle) to exit your pillow and start the battle.
5. Stay away from roads (to avoid problems with the authorities).
6. Do not hit someone who has no pillow on hand (this includes the holders of cameras or cameras may be in the battle, tourists, and other ... use common sense! ).
7. Stay polite: we are here to have fun.
8. Do not continue the battle after the final whistle.
9. Clean before leaving (We want again next year!).
10. Scatter then you quickly.
11. Feel free to come dressed!
12. Go crazy! It's not every day that such opportunities arise!
Republic Square (Place de la République)
Price : €0
<< Previous post Next post >>